Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sarah's SPRING Wish List

1. Tory Burch Spring 2011 DREAM dress 2. Jeffery Campbell shoe god 3. Asos leopard skirt 
4. Newspaper nails from Luuux  5. Rachel Bilson's whole look 6. Asos printed blouse 
7. DIY party blowers! from Martha

So, we love collages. Can you tell? This time around, we are using our love for arranging pictures to show off our Spring wish lists. Starting it off, is me, and this is what I am drooling over for Spring. What got me inspired was Tory Burch's dreamy and creamy dress with a beautiful punch of color. For Spring, I would like to go neutral, from my shoes to my nails, then add in some hues of orangey-reds. I still can't get over leopard. The Asos printed skirt is a perfect way to wear it for Spring. Finally, you may be wondering why I put do-it-yourself party blowers on my list. Well, I am SO excited for Spring that I just thought I should make it a celebration!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Martha party blowers! The prints make such a simple object look simply fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete